- About three hours before noon, the Noon Stalker’s scales begin to change from grey to gold. Once it eats, its scales change back to grey until its next feeding cycle.
- It is the second largest Dragon Stalker and grows to be twelve to fourteen feet tall and fifteen to twenty feet long.
- It lives in the jungle territory of northeast Zandador.
- It has round wings and breathes fire.
- It has the ability to become invisible. Its scales are thus used to create invisibility shields.
- This type of dragon is generally light-hearted and humorous.
- It is terrified of ants and ladybugs.
Leave a Reply